Re: SCRAPPING TYRANNOSAURS..

>>>Kicking seems appealing, but then, if I were a 5 tonne biped, balancing on
one leg to kick is one of the last things I would want to do. But who ever
said combat amongst individuals has to be 'safe'. Yeah, that's it - male
tyrannosaurs competed for females by kicking one another. <<<

since when do Males do things the 'safe' way....after all you can see great
evidence of that every Sunday afternoon......males on TV bashing each other
about with other males watching them while consuming massive amounts of food
and drink guaranteed to harden the arteries and cirrose the liver  :D

just kidding guys I know how sacred the venerable football game is to you  :D

Louise