LAST NET-PICK OF THE DAY?

Re hallux.. again!

> (and I note that, unless I am mistaken, the character is absent in small
> herbivorous dinosaurs).                                  (Ronald Orenstein)

Sorry Ronald, you are mistaken. Little hypsilophodontians (_Othnielia_ et al),
just as an example, have a mean curved hallux. I'll not speculate on its in-
life use..

> different because apes
> evolved this condition, to the extent that they did, in conjunction with
> brachiation)

Brachiation, as much as the habit was used to explain morphology and evolution
in primates, is a myth. Only hylobatids (gibbons) are genuine brachiators, and
it is obvious that this is so.

Damn! Cursed computer courses.. bye.

DARREN NAISH