Dinosaur bibliography (and a new ref. too)

Here's a new ref.

JT Meteoritics.
DA NOV 01 1995 v 30 n 6
PG  634
AU Rasmussen, K.L.
AU Clausen, H.B.
AU Kallemeyn, G.W.
TI No iridium anomaly after the 1908 Tunguska impact: Evidence from a
   Greenland ice core.

        I'd also like to voice my support for an online bibliograpy of
dinosaur references.  My only concern is that if it's not indexed and
cross-referenced, it would simply be a list of titles.  Due to computer
space, bandwidth, and management constraints, the bibliography would
almost have to be relatively simplistic.
        Also, I believe that many of the participants on this list
already have databases of their own with which to manage their specific
reference interests.  I doubt that many of us would use a centralized
database in place of our personal ones, so the bibliography being
proposed here would be a redundancy for what most of us already have.
That is certainly not a bad thing, but I wonder whether those who have a
more "hobbiest" interest in vert. pal. would make use of such a bibliography.
        This is just a suggestion, but perhaps it would be better to
start a kind of archive of references sent to the list.  Micky will
certainly have something to say about that, but the archiving task
wouldn't necessarily fall to him.
        The reason I suggest an archive rather than a bibliography is
that if Graeme takes on the burden of creating a bibliography he'll be
swimming in e-mailed references which everyone would like to have
included.  I could personally provide you with about 10,000 dinosaur
references.  If I and every Tom, George, and Ralph out there sends you
all our references, you may be biting off more than you want.
        What if, instead of a bibliography, you simply maintain an
archive list of post-Dinosauria references.  Any new refs. you receive
could be added to your archive and periodic updates could be sent to this
discussion list.  This would allow a pretty comprehensive bibliography of
1990 and later references which shouldn't be too much to deal with at first.
        Comments?
        I'd also like to say that I really appreciate everyone who has
made an effort to send new refs. to this list on occasion.  I think it's
important that we keep each other informed as to what's out there. A
centralized bibliography is a great idea, albeit a daunting task.  But
I'll be happy to pitch in whatever you want if you decide to go through
with this, Graeme!
        I hope more of you will kick this idea around a little!

-Mikiel