Re: Dino Genera List Correction #28

>Jeff & George,
>
>I'm sending this list of six entries (instead of the DinoList) to
>get your feedback first.  In each case, I believe that the first
>entry should be deleted.  Please advise.

   I'll let George, Official Keeper of The List, sound off on that one.
Only He knows why they've been duplicated.

** THE DINOSTORE.  Your one stop shop for Dinosaur collectibles, fossil      **
** replicas, and other Dinosaur products.  View our on-line catalog, Dinosaur**
** essays by enthusiasts and paleontologists, and the Dinosaur Mailing List  **
** Dictionary and Genera List at http://www.infinet.com/~jpoling/  Price     **
** catalog current as of 11/15/95. Sauropods are the Dinosaur of the Month.  **