Dinosaur Genera List corrections #26

This correction is prompted by Tom Holtz's communications regarding
_Longisquama_. According to my own analysis, with which I expect some
dispute, _Longisquama_ is the sister group of all other theropods and birds
within Dinosauria and is thus, cladistically speaking, a dinosaur. Indeed, it
is the most primitive-known dinosaur with a furcula (the next most primitive:
_Protoavis_, which I believe Sankar Chatterjee asserts had a furcula as
well). So I must add the following entry to the dinosaur genera list:

Longisquama Sharov, 1970

It goes between Loncosaurus and Longosaurus.