Re: Publishing on the WEB

>Granted, we cannot see evolution happening today=
> (unless you count virus mutations), so this may hinder our efforts.

  Actually, there's quite a few examples of evolution ongoing today.  The
Galapogos finches come to mind as just one well-known example.

** THE DINOSTORE.  Your one stop shop for Dinosaur collectibles, fossil      **
** replicas, and other Dinosaur products.  View our on-line catalog, Dinosaur**
** essays by enthusiasts and paleontologists, and the Dinosaur Mailing List  **
** Dictionary and Genera List at http://www.infinet.com/~jpoling/  Price     **
** catalog current as of 11/15/95. Sauropods are the Dinosaur of the Month.  **