Re: Rumor or fact?

On Mon, 20 Nov 1995, John R. Hutchinson wrote:

>         I just recently heard a disturbing rumor and am not sure what to
> think of it. A friend told me that he heard through the news that, over the
> last year, the Black Hills Institute has found eight (8) T. rex skeletons
> in their little parcel of land. Is this an old rumor? New? True? False?

Last week's _Science News_ had an article on the Sue affair, in which
they mentioned that eight(?) sets of T. rex remains had been discovered
since 1990, but I don't think they said by whom or where.  Someone
should check me on this (I didn't keep the issue).

Leslie Gertsch
Research Assistant Professor
Colorado School of Mines