Dinosaur Mailing List Dictionary

   A Dinosaur Mailing List Dictionary is now available on my web site at
http://www.infinet.com/~jpoling/

   Please check it out and give me some feedback.

** THE DINOSTORE.  Your one stop shop for Dinosaur collectibles, fossil      **
** replicas, and other Dinosaur products.  View our on-line catalog, Dinosaur**
** essays by enthusiasts and paleontologists, and the Dinosaur Mailing List  **
** Dictionary and Genera list at http://www.infinet.com/~jpoling/  Price     **
** list current as of 11/15/95. Sauropods are the Dinosaur of the Month.     **