New UCMP Web sites

OK, I've been given permission to announce that the University of
California Museum of Paleontology's new web sites are officially open, at
the url:
        http://ucmp1.berkeley.edu
I've been overhauling the dinosaur web sites, to feel free to e-mail me
personally with advice (don't e-mail the list unless it's really relevant
(and  won't embarass me!)  8-) ). The sites are not finished by a long
shot, but are approaching a satisfactory condition. So please pardon any
errors in the sites; they will be corrected when possible.

        For a real jolt, check out The Dinobuzz at
        http://ucmp1.berkeley.edu/diapsids/dinobuzz.html
You're bound to disagree with something written there, and I'm to blame! 8-)

More pictures (including the type specimens of Dilophosaurus, Segisaurus,
the elasmosaur Plesiosaurus, the trackway Cheirotherium, and so on are
planned, so be patient.

Enjoy!

                        John R. Hutchinson
                  Evolving Evolutionary Biologist