non-bakkerian bird stuff

Does anybody on this list know what museums have skeletal material of
the extinct elephant-birds of Madagascar?  I am interested in examining
foot skeletons of these birds, particularly foot skeletons with articulated
or at least associated toebones (phalanges).  Or can anybody direct me to
publications that describe, illustrate, or provide measurements of the
toes of elephant-birds?
     I'm also interested in the same kinds of info about dodos and solitaires.
     In case anyone wants to know why I'm bothering the dinosaur discussion
group about this, well, I could make a snotty crack about cladistics and
Cenozoic theropods.  But I do have a real reason, connected with work I'm
doing on tridactyl (three-toed) dinosaur footprints.  So there.