Re: No Subject

I,too, would be interested in a refresher type course.  My paleontology
course work was over thirty years ago.  I then obtained a law degree and
would love to update the state of my knowledge in light of the changes over
the last thirty years.  Just imagine it is in that time that continents
started to drift and uniformitarianism has come under question.  Was that due
to the UK drifting off of Hutton's grave?

Sign me up...

John Ellingson