Re: A Set of Standards

Stan Friesen said:

>  From: mstern@baker.cnw.com (Michael Sternberg)
>  >  Of course, the
>  > future use of the internet to make past publications accessible would
>  > be of immense value.
>
> Wonderful idea.
>
> Who's going to scan then in?
> And who is going to pay for doing so?

Well, I don't even think the articles have to be scanned in, only a list
of them (and maybe abstracts). Of course, that's useless unless one can
also search by various criteria (author, title, keyword)...

> swf@elsegundoca.attgis.com            sarima@netcom.com

Tero Sand, 2 kyu (4k*)          ! "We have become... the stewards of life's
                                ! continuity on Earth. We did not ask for this
EMail: cust_ts@cc.helsinki.fi   ! role, but we cannot abjure it. We may not be
       custts@cc.helsinki.fi    ! suited for it, but here we are." -S.J. Gould