Dinoart Web site

Just a short note about the Dinosaur Art web site. We have several updates
that we think you'll find interesting.  There are several new links to
various dinosaur art sources, including Roby Braun's web site. Artists Tony
McVey and Rich Speers have displays. There is a page dealing with
"Prehistoric Times" magazine which is an excellent source for kits and other
dinosaur stuff. We have two new model reviews: A Tyrannosaurus rex from
Horizon models, and a Carnotaurus sastrei from Lunar Models. Stop by and
visit if you get the chance.

http://www.indyrad.iupui.edu/dinoart.html

Please let me know if you find any of my usual spelling errors. I ran every
thing through the smell chugger and everything seamed oj.

Thanks,

John Rafert, M.S., R.T.(R)
Associate Professor of Radiologic Sciences
Indiana University School of Medicine
School of Allied Health Sciences
E-mail: jrafert@xray.indyrad.iupui.edu
Phone:  1.317.274.5255