Rumor or fact?

Hello all-

        I just recently heard a disturbing rumor and am not sure what to
think of it. A friend told me that he heard through the news that, over the
last year, the Black Hills Institute has found eight (8) T. rex skeletons
in their little parcel of land. Is this an old rumor? New? True? False?

                        John R. Hutchinson
                  Evolving Evolutionary Biologist
                 Department of Integrative Biology
                  3060 Valley Life Sciences Bldg