Re: Dinosaur illustrations

Open letter to Graeme and Betty,

1. I do not find the original comment offending.  Graeme does praise the
artists with considerable artistic talent.  But to come up with a complete
animal on the basis of 1 or 2 bones often can stretch the imagination.

2. I do not find Betty's reply harsh and she should not be offended.  As
an artist (not by profession) I also agree with Betty.  Artists are some-
times found between a rock and a hard place.

I just hope this thread turns more friendly.

Robert Margulski
rmarguls@cybercomm.net