Re: Dinosaur Genera List corrections #24

At 01:41 11/12/95 -0500, Dinogeorge@aol.com wrote:
>The reference for each of the following four dinosaur _nomina nuda_ should be
>changed from Zhao, 1986 to Chao, 1985:
>
>Dachungosaurus
>Kunmingosaurus
>Oshanosaurus
>Xuanhuasaurus
>
>I've seen the reference cited as Chao, 1985 (apparently when Zhao Xijin was
>spelling his name Chao Shichin--makes life confusing, eh?) rather than Zhao,
>1986 in several recent articles.

Sorry that it has taken me so long to question other references, but on 11/12/95
I was extremely busy having a massive heart attack.  Everything is now on the
mend and I'll be resting until the end of the year.  Thank God that my
spouse was
able to get me to the hospital within 1 minutes (we live 0.5 miles away).

Question:  Since Zhao was spelling his name as Chao prior to 1986, does that
change the name in the entry 'Changtusaurus Zhao, 1983 [nomen nudum]' to Chao?
And there are other similar entries.  Or is Chao Shichin one of several Chao's?

Thank you.

Robert Margulski
rmarguls@cybercomm.net