Re: 2nd law of thermodynamics

In a message dated 95-11-13 20:53:54 EST, DLarwa writes:

<< I had a teacher in my science presentation today who was not concerned
about the 2nd law of thermodynamic but rather footprints.  She was a
creationist and wanted to know if we (our publishing company) included any
information and pictures of human tracks which have been found with dinosaur
tracks.  If not why not as she felt we should also present this factual
information to students.  Help!  Anyone know what she is refering to.
  Thanks. >>

All tracks of humans found with dinosaur tracks are manufactured fakes.
That's all the information you need to include about them in your books.