Re: 2nd law of thermodynamics

I had a teacher in my science presentation today who was not concerned about
the 2nd law of thermodynamic but rather footprints.  She was a creationist
and wanted to know if we (our publishing company) included any information
and pictures of human tracks which have been found with dinosaur tracks.  If
not why not as she felt we should also present this factual information to
students.  Help!  Anyone know what she is refering to.   Thanks.