All those apsids

Hi everyone.  Pardon my ignorance I'm only an undergraduate.  But I'm
VERY excited about dinosaurs and willing to learn.  I have question that
may-be someone can help me out with.  In my historical calss we learned
about he diffrent types of holes in reptile skulls.  Anapsid have no hole.
They are the turtles.  Synapsids have one and are the mammal like reptiles.
Diapsids have two they are the dino.  But then my professor mentioned
threapsids and said they were the mammal like reptiles.  I don't know
what's right.  HELP!!!  I'm confused.  Who's who and how many holes do
they have?  Thanks.

Bite Is might

RAPTOR