Re:Sorry, Mokele Membe again

To inject a bit of relevance into this discussion, there's a dino book
that has a chapter on cryptozoology in general, and Mokele Mbembe in
particular.  It's "In Search of the African Dinosaurs", by Lou Jacobs.
(Someone on this list once disparagingly called it "My African
Adventure", but I liked it a lot).

--
Jim Foley                         Symbios Logic, Fort Collins, CO
Jim.Foley@symbios.com                        (303) 223-5100 x9765

* 1st 1.11 #4955 * "I am Homer of Borg! Prepare to be...OOooooo! Donuts!!!"