Sorry...another ref.

Sorry people about sending in so many letters with only ref.s lately.=
  I'm
just getting lots of mail....I love it too....and I thought you may=
 like to
know.  Anyway this just arrived from Armand de Ricql=E8s:

Ricql=E8s, A., and Zylberberg, L., 1995.
"Analyse pal=E9ohistologique d'une s=E9rie de croissance partielle=
 chez
_Lapparentosaurus madagascariensis_ (Jurrassique Moyen): Essai sur=
 la
dynamique de croissance d'un dinosaure sauropode."
Annals de Pal=E9ontologie, v. 81, p.49-86.

A very good and interesting comprehensive article of the mid-Jurrasic
sauropod.  They conclude that amongst adult samples, bone strain=
 could be
observed, and it possibly took ten decades for it to reach the adult=
 stage.
 In conclusion their data fully supports the concept that sauropods=
 were
land-dwelling dinosaurs, and (for those people who love the debate)=
 -- mass
endothermy (or gigantothermy).

Cheers,
Darren