Re: Please translate this int...

RaptorRKC@aol.com
<<Peter B. wrote:

>If non-derived is what you mean to say when you say primative, why don't you
>just say non-derived instead of a word that already has a definition that
>does not mean non-derived?

Pardon?? >>

I meant that when people talk about evolution, I tend to believe that the use
of the lable <primitive> should be avoided because primitive has a negative
connotation and does not, in the context of evolution, mean the same thing as
primitive in English.  I propose using the term <non-derived> in place of
<primitive> because it does not already bear the negative connotation that
primitive does and is more correct in its name.  The same should aply to
<advanced> being replaced by <derived>.

Peter Buchholz
Stang1996@aol.com