Re: dino dna

CP writes:
> The genes I look at evolve independently of
>morphological characteristics and a physiological genes.  Since
>Physiological genes account for over 98% of any organisms' genome,

_98%_ of the genome? Whatever happened to "junk DNA"?

                        John R. Hutchinson
                  Evolving Evolutionary Biologist
                 Department of Integrative Biology
                University of California - Berkeley
                        Berkeley, CA 94720
                          (510) 643-2109
         http://ucmp1.berkeley.edu/people/jrh/homepage.html

Check out the continually evolving exhibits at the UC Museum of Paleontology!
at: http://ucmp1.berkeley.edu/welcome.html

"Even a stopped clock gives the right time twice a day."