Re: Cryptozoology

     I for one do not mind the serious side of cryptozoology being
discussed here IF someone had credible, verifiable evidence of a
prehistoric reptile thought to be extinct still exists.  So far, I have
seen nothing like that here or elsewhere, and I used to follow the
cryptozoologists quite closely (evey subscribing to the Journal of the
International Society of Cryptozoology).  Although there are some
serious people in the "movement", most cryptozoology enthusiasts seem a
little too eager to visualize zebras (or unicorns?) rather than horses
when they hear hoofbeats.  The bulk of cryptozoological dicusscussion
seems to focus largely on dubious claims relating to things like Nessie
and Bigfoot.  Until someone comes up with a carcass of either, I would
prefer those who see a Sasquatch behind every other tree try to contain
themselves, or perhaps start their own forum.   :]

Glen K.