RE: dino dna

> Jurassic
>Park science may indeed be a reality in the next 50 to 100 years.
>-CP

Hmmm... I'm curious. How do dino-geneticists think Jurassic Park 'science'
may indeed be a reality ever?

Sure, I see it's value in resolving phylogeny eventually, but are there
actually funded researchers out there who see "dinosaur resurrection" as a
distinct possibility, or certainty?? Seems about as likely as finding a
plesiosaur in Loch Ness.....

                        John R. Hutchinson
                  Evolving Evolutionary Biologist
                 Department of Integrative Biology
                University of California - Berkeley
                        Berkeley, CA 94720
                          (510) 643-2109
         http://ucmp1.berkeley.edu/people/jrh/homepage.html

Check out the continually evolving exhibits at the UC Museum of Paleontology!
at: http://ucmp1.berkeley.edu/welcome.html

"Even a stopped clock gives the right time twice a day."