Re: Herbs to Carns

I know most songbirds are insectivores!  Look at the mocking bird  they
eat insects, but will also eat fruits.  They will come to feeders if
oranges are left out.  Besides the original question said that
insectivors might count as an ancestor.  The thing is most songbirds are
not strict carnivors.  The shrikes are the only ones I can think off.  As
for blue jays, crows, magpies basically the corvids are omnivores and
they don't count.

BITE IS MIGHT.

A dino and bird lover