HTML Dinosaur Genera List

There was an interest expressed on the DinoNet to have a HTML version of
the Dinosaur Genera List.  Please, it is not finished, but you can look
at a preliminary version at:

        http://199.171.196.3/~rmarguls/d-genera.html

Again, it is -not- finished.  There have been no corrections applied.
That will come in a couple of days.  There are no graphics to speed to download
of the Web page.  If anyone has any thoughts on how I can make this better
please let me know.  I can only guess what everyone wants with no input.

Thank you.

Robert Margulski
rmarguls@cybercomm.net