Re: Dinosaur Genera List corrections #13

In a message dated 95-10-28 03:48:55 EDT, dino@revelation.unomaha.edu (John
Schneiderman) writes:

>>      Has anyone thought about including more info in the genera list like
>> up to date  specimen numbers and localities?
>
>At least for the type specimen.
>
>> If you wanted to divey up the work load among volenteers I wouldn't mind
>> researching a few genera.
>
>Find a good coordinator and divey up the genera...I'll volunteer!!!

If it's done right, it would be a valuable piece of work. If it's done wrong,
it would be worse than useless. Also, verifying the information from primary
sources is very time-consuming. I know; I've been working on a project like
this--on the far backburner--for years now. _Spinoffs_ from the project are
_Mesozoic Meanderings_ #2 and the _Historical Dinosaurology_ series.