Dinosaur Genera List corrections #15

Add this genus to the list:

Umarsaurus Maryanska & Osmolska, 1981 vide Olshevsky, 1992 [nomen nudum]

In the historical spirit of "outing" unpublished manuscript and dissertation
names for dinosaur (such as Acracanthus, Daptosaurus, Eureodon, and so
forth), I listed the above as an unpublished synonym of Barsboldia in the
second printing of _Mesozoic Meanderings_ #2. It was used, as far as I know,
only in abstracts of papers presented at the 2nd Mesozoic Terrestrial
Ecosystems Conference in Jadwisin, Poland.