Re: HERBIVORES TO CARNIVORES..

Ben...

If I'm not mistaken, Leatherback "warn-bloodedness" is a function of
their size and muscular exertion.  Their young are quite decidedly
ectothermic--which is why they breed on warm water coasts.

I'm not ready for a warm blooded plesiosaur in the mammalian, avian, or
(arguably) dinosaurian sense--where's the evidence for this.  If
Nessie's a plesiosaur, all the little Nessies would freeze before they
developed to a size that could cope with cold water.

--Christopher