Re: Dinosaur Genera List corrections #13

     Has anyone thought about including more info in the genera list like
up to date  specimen numbers and localities?  I relaize thats putting a
mountain (more like a whole f*#@ing mountain range) on the shoulders of the
contributers if they wan't to do anything with thier lives but
researching it, but if feasable it would be nice.  If you wanted to divey up
the work load among volenteers I wouldn't mind researching a few genera.

LN Jeff