Re: HERBIVORES TO CARNIVORES..

>Isn't Loch Ness a tad chilly for plesiosaurs?
Well, un;less they are warm-blooded...but this is speculation of course.
But we must remember that the Leatherback turtle visits waters no warmer
than Loch Ness(well, maybe a little warmer; i.e. British VColumbia
waters), so a pleisosaur with a much bigger body could keep an inertial
homeothermy plan going, I suppose. But then it needs the food, which is a
problem.

Ciao!

Ben...