GIANT DROMAEOSAURIDS

> The giant Japanese dromaeosaurid will be described by Azuma and Currie at
> SVP this year.  The others are not yet published.  (T. Holtz)

I assume _not_  due to un-published nature, but is there anything more you can
tell us about this animal? It being Japanese, I assume it's scrappy - is this
so? Is it similar and/or related to _Utahraptor_? Could it even be a totally
non-related dromaeosaur that has independently evolved 'gigantism' (in this case
relative, given that we're talking about dromaeosaurs - 'small' dinosaurs)?

Can anyone talk to Currie and find out more? (Or Azuma?)

"She may not look like much, kid, but she's got it where it counts"

DARREN NAISH