Re: Thanks...

There's a thought. Perhaps if those who could provide a home-page were
able to, we could each provide the links, to prevent one person from
having tonnes of data collecting on their hard-drive. I mean, I for one
only have one Meg of space at most, including my mail. That's the amount
the uni allotted to me. But can I have dibs on _Troodon_? ( My favourite.)
                                        Marcus Good.