Thanks...

Thanks to everybody who replied to my post... I know now this is a friendly
list and I don't need to be worried about being ignored...

I do have another question?

I have wanted to undertake this project for quite some time but hesitate to
embark on it without help from others...  This is what I want to do....

I would like to set up a series of web pages which is basically like an
extended version of the genera list...  Each genera will have its own page with
info and cross references with other generas of similar types, etc.. I guess it
would be like a HTML version of The Dinosauria... Except different....

Well, what do you people think?  Is there any interest?  And if so, I would
definitely need some help gathering information...

Let me know what everyone thinks???*Douglas K McLemore* aka *The Highlander*
mclemore@lamar.colostate.edu