sauropod reference.

Hi all!
Only just returned, so I apologise in advance if Ralph has already given
you this reference and this is repeating old news, but I have just received
 anew refernce on sauropods:

P. Upchurch
"The evolutionary history of sauropod dinosaurs."
Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London B, v. 349, p. 365-390.

Mentions the evolution of sauropoda and how the Chinese sauropods form a
monophyletic evolution and the evolution of forked chevrons are an artifact
of evolutionary convergence.In addition he places _Opisthocoelicaudia_ as a
sister taxon to Titanosauridae.  Overall he looks into the phylogeny of the
sauropoda, but I'll leave my comments with regard to his system to myself,
I think.

Cheers,
Darren Grocke

Dept. of Earth Sciences