Re: There be dragons

In a message dated 95-10-26 11:17:20 EDT, egood@vax7.curtin.EDU.AU writes:

>I've noticed some mention of the mokele-mbembe, Nessie and their ilk
Just to point out there are also mentions of "dragons" in our ancient
history.  Namely St. George and the dragon.  The whole concept of a dragon in
what little remnants we have of our ancient oral history seems to be
consistent with some kind of dino surviving.
As to Loch Ness, there appears to be somthing fairly large swimming around in
that loch for perhaps hundreds of years.  Whether it is a sino or not, we
won't know until we catch it.

Robert Acomb
rab3@aol.com