Re: HERBIVORES TO CARNIVORES..

>I love the idea...but then, Conan Doyle's THE LOST WORLD and the African
>mkole mbembe stories are just as seductive.
And which I wil discuss in a following Email.

>Where do these guys breed?  Surely, a 20-40 foot animal scrambling up on
>a beach to lay eggs would attract some attention--okay, okay, postulate
>live births.
Live births is probably the best specualtion, probably in deep water or
just under the surface, and so can't be seen.

>But we're dealing with air-breathing critters.  With all the sea and air
>traffic today, shouldn't SOMEBODY have seen one of these '90s
>plesiosaurs?
Ahh, but they have... the sightings of the "Loch Ness Monster"....just
haven't been able to identifdy positively them as pleisosaurs.

Ciao!

Ben...