Ostrom visit

Hi, all,

John Ostrom will be visiting here, and it looks like I'll have a
couple of opportunities to see him. He'll be speaking on
"Dinosaurs and the Origin of Birds" this afternoon, and then
again Saturday, up on Dinosaur Ridge (Jurassic bones and
Cretaceous trackways).

Does anyone have any particular questions they'd like me to ask,
if I get the chance? Seems like we discussed some questions
about metabolism and flight, particularly takeoffs, that might
be pertinent.

Anyway, I'll try to report back on anything new and interesting!

Kata McCarville
Colorado School of Mines