Resusitate the dinonet

      This is an appeal to all the gradutae students and (other)
professional paleontologists, as well as those extremely well versed in
paleo and/or biology and zoology.
      The dinonet is gasping for air.  The many really in depth,
fascinating, technical discussions that permeated the net when I first
signed on have evaporated.  The slew of taxonomic discussions that have
popped up recently over the dinosaur dictionary are interesting, sure,
but there is a lot more to dinosaurology than that to discuss.  It seems
like for the past week that all the messages:
1) are related to names and taxonomy
2) dinosaur toys
3) have nothing to do with dinosaurs
      There have been a couple discussions that have tried to get
interesting and technical, but fizzled out without much in being sadi in
real depth.  us nonprofessionals can kick stuff around a little, but we
need more than a couple of the professionals to get in there ind start
jamming.  Save the dinonet!

LN Jeff