Re: HERBIVORES TO CARNIVORES..

>I love the idea...but then, Conan Doyle's THE LOST WORLD
and the African
>mkole mbembe stories are just as seductive.

  Regarding mokele-mbembe... saw in a recent National
Geographic a photo of an artist showing a drawing of the
beast to some locals whose descriptions the illustration was
based on.

 THIS time the thing didn't come out even remotely
dinosaurian.... looked like a rhinoceros with a really
extreme horn....

Name: Michael Edward Purvis
E-mail: us009472@pop3.interramp.com (Michael Edward Purvis)
Date: 06/23/95
Time: 09:40:26

"I really must stop loaning dinosaurs to folks.." :)