Re: Techno Humor (fwd)

On Tue, 24 Oct 1995 Dinogeorge@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 95-10-24 12:23:12 EDT, Robert.J.Meyerson@uwrf.edu (Rob
> Meyerson) writes:
>
> >This is from my cousin in S. Carolina -- who said rebs have no sense of
> >humor.  #30 really scared me!  Likewise #31.
> >

> But there were only supposed to be 30 signs that technology has taken over
> your life. Maybe #32: You stop counting things and doing arithmetic because
> it's easier and more accurate to let your machines do that for you.

No George, what it really is is that he didn't read the RFC for posting
techno-humor to the net. Example 31 is supposed to be the sign bit and 32
is reserved for future expansion.
Unfortunately, because Rob's message didn't conform to this, his jokes
may not be supported in a future release.. :)

---Steve