DO EXCUSE ME..

Is it just me and my disk quota ('remove 69K within 6.3 days'. 69K!!), or has
everyone stopped mailing? Go on, tell me it's my disk quota..

WHAT'S THE LATEST on non-American giant dromaeosaurids, anyone? (Rumours, and
bits in books*, on such theropods from e. Europe, Japan and Mongolia).

IS UNCLE BOB A BCF-er?

Bakker touts _Utahraptor_ as a Eurasian immigrant, Tom Holtz has pointed out
here that there is no good reason for doing so. What I was wondering is, perhaps
Bakker thinks he _does_ have such a reason. Eurasia seems the home of the
archaeopterygids - is Bakker seeing the dromaeosaurids as their descendants?
Consistent with 'Protoavia' (Paul 1988) - 'Tetrapod Flightlessness: the
Premiere' - yes, but.. then again, I wouldn't call _Archaeopteryx_ 'wolf-
sized'. Perhaps I'm committing a disservice for dragging this up.... again.

*Currie, P. and Spinar, K.V. The Great Dinosaurs.

"I would equate the loss of a species with the destruction of a library, none
of the volumes of which we have yet read"
"When the last of a race of living things breaths no more, another heaven and
another earth must pass before such a one can be again"

DARREN NAISH