Clarkoraptor

I used the masculine ending racheili, si nce I assumed the
Clark family (the root of the genus Clarkoraptor) was a masculine
noun.  It is irrelevant that Rachel is feminine, the adjective of the
the trivial name must agree with the noun of the generic name
to make a valid specific name.
        Clarkoraptor -  generic namee, masculine
        racheli - trivial name, a  genetive agreeing with the noun
        Hencece Clarkoraptor racheli - full specific name.

I regard the  use of  italics and hene of underscoring to be simply a
convention, which is useful but not binding, so I have not
underscored these names.

George, I agree wi th you about making the genders agree, but
I did not write racheli without thinking of this point.

David

--
bk090@Freenet Carleton.CA