More mistakes

I really must stop posting messages at two o'clock in the morning.
I make too many silly mistakes.  I have just noticed that I wrote
aphelion, apogee, and apojovian, when I meant perihelion etc.
The aphelion of an orbit is the p oint farthest from the sun,
the apogee, the point farthest from the earth, and the apojovian
the point farthest from Jupiter.  Peri-whatever is the opposite,
the point in an orbit when the blasted thing is nearest.

Davd

--
bk090@Freenet Carleton.CA