Re: Seattle-area dino-listers

>I'm sorry to all of you dino-listers not from the Seattle-area (especially
>those of you in New Zealand, Japan, Spain etc.), this message isn't
>really meant for you, but this is the only way I could get it to the
>people it is meant for.
>
>I seem to have noticed that there is a dis-proportionately large
>amount of dino-listers from the Seattle-area (i.e. western
>Washington); seeing as there are no dinosaurs in this part of the
>state (probabally the whole state at all) or much in the way of fossils.
> I would think it would be very nice if there was some way that we all
>could get together some time; or  at least exchange phone-numbers,
>addresses and such...  If any of you would like, I could start sending
>around phone-numbers, addresses etc. so that we could all keep in
>better touch.  For all you of not from the Seattle-area, again sorry,
>but maybe if some of you seem to notice dis-proportionatley large
>numbers of dino-listers in your area, you might want to try the same
>sort of thing.
>
>Peter Buchholz
>Stang1996@aol.com
>
>I live in Redmond, by the way.  That should solve the riddle of my
>name (for people from around here anyway).  I know you all have
>been ponderring it : ).

Peter- (and Puget Sound lurkers)

The Northwest Paleontological Association meets every other month at the
Burke Museum for program and business meetings and hosts a variety of field
trips, workshops and special events throughout the year.  Additionally we
put out a bimonthly newletter.   As a member of the Program and Field Trip
committees, I would like to invite you to visit us and join the organization
if it fits your interests.

Send requests for further information to me via E-mail and not the list (
any thing but the list).

Michael "We're not in Kansas anymore" Sternberg
(360) 293-2405 if it's about fossils
Cascadia - A PaleoHomePage lives at http://www.cnw.com/~mstern/