Seattle-area dino-listers

I'm sorry to all of you dino-listers not from the Seattle-area (especially
those of you in New Zealand, Japan, Spain etc.), this message isn't
really meant for you, but this is the only way I could get it to the
people it is meant for.

I seem to have noticed that there is a dis-proportionately large
amount of dino-listers from the Seattle-area (i.e. western
Washington); seeing as there are no dinosaurs in this part of the
state (probabally the whole state at all) or much in the way of fossils.
 I would think it would be very nice if there was some way that we all
could get together some time; or  at least exchange phone-numbers,
addresses and such...  If any of you would like, I could start sending
around phone-numbers, addresses etc. so that we could all keep in
better touch.  For all you of not from the Seattle-area, again sorry,
but maybe if some of you seem to notice dis-proportionatley large
numbers of dino-listers in your area, you might want to try the same
sort of thing.

Peter Buchholz
Stang1996@aol.com

I live in Redmond, by the way.  That should solve the riddle of my
name (for people from around here anyway).  I know you all have
been ponderring it : ).