Dinosaur Genera List corrections #2

I noticed Eureodon remained in the list. It's Barnum Brown's original name
for Tenontosaurus (even before Tenantosaurus) which appears only on file
photos and maybe specimen labels at the AMNH. I think I published ("outed")
it first, in MM #2 first printing, 1991. So it should read:

Eureodon Brown vide Olshevsky, 1991

The word-processor macros mangled the line following Gastonia, which should
read:

Genusaurus Accarie, Beaudoin, Dejax, Fries, Michard & Taquet, 1995

(Genera with long strings of authors that wrap over to a second line make
things complicated for my simple-minded macros.)

G.O.