Dinosaur Genera List corrections

A couple of minor but necessary corrections I spotted while eyeballing the
printout of the dinosaur genera list:

(1) Remove the two Phytosaurus species; the genus Phytosaurus was never
considered a dinosaur, although some of its species at times have been (which
is why those species are there in the first place)

(2) Mark both Teleocrater and Yubasaurus as nomina nuda; the former was
described only in Alan Charig's Ph.D. dissertation and was never actually
published, whereas the latter is a name I picked up by hearsay from a fellow
in Sweden as a supposed prior version of what eventually became Yandusaurus.

G.O.