Re: Dinosaur Discussion List Dictionary (LONG list of dino genera)

   Perhaps a better idea would be

   The Dinosaur Mailing List Dictionary
   The Dinosaur Mailing List Dinosaur Genera List

   In any case, that's how it will be presented on my web page.

   (anybody know a unix command to get how much space you have used on your
account?)

** 10/20/95. "Stegosaurus" is the Dinosaur-of-the-Month. Our home page is at **
** http://www.infinet.com/~jpoling/ with price lists and dinosaur essays.    **